Medical Recruiter (1245)
Job description- Medical Recruiter
Titan Medical was named SIA 2022 “Best Employer to Work For” as a leader in the Healthcare Staffing Industry and we are looking for individuals to join our team!
We offer an excellent compensation program, work/life balance, great teammates, a long-term career path, an excellent compensation & benefits package, and much more.
We’re looking for driven individuals with integrity, who have a strong work ethic and who are motivated to succeed. Candidates with successful background in sales and a strong work history who are looking for candidates who want a career in Medical Recruiting and Account Management.
This is phone-based healthcare recruiting opportunity, located in Omaha, NE
Requirements of the Healthcare Recruiter
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· Outstanding organizational ability
· Technology savvy
· Reliable with an excellent work history
· Positive attitude
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
What we offer our Titans to get started:
· Great base compensation (We will consider a larger base salary for experienced recruiters)
· Aggressive uncapped commission plan
· 96 hours of PTO (Paid time off)
· 40 hours of sick time.
· Titan pays half of your Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
· Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
· Great work culture – team environment and more!
***Base salary plus uncapped commission program***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $106,999.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
Work Location: One location
Titan Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.